Dominar Accessories

Poll

Would like to participate in this event?

YES
22 (84.6%)
NO
4 (15.4%)

Total Members Voted: 26

Technical Feedback Event (bajaj dominar 400)

• 4 Replies

Offline Administrator

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
Technical Feedback Event (bajaj dominar 400)
« on: July 30, 2018, 10:08:45 PM »
Dear Dominar Owners,

You are receiving this invite because you have purchased bike between March 1st 2017 till June 30th 2017.

Bajaj actively use feedback to constantly improve their product and provide you with the best possible outcome

Prerequisites to attend this event are,

1:- Purchased bike between March 1st 2017 till June 30th 2017.
2:- All Owners must have done at least 10000kms and 2 services

It's Your Turn, Share your thoughts in the comments so that one from you can represent them to Bajaj Technical Team.

Below are the event dates & timing
1st and 2nd of August 2018, owners can walk in anytime between 10am to 6pm (need to inform prior to block the slots)

Below are the venue details
Hotel Paraag,
3, Raj Bhavan Rd, Opp. GPO, Vasanth Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560001

Thanks,
DOCB

Offline DC

• +1/-0
  • One Life Live It
    • View Profile
Re: Technical Feedback Event (bajaj dominar 400)
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2018, 06:46:52 AM »
Good one so that this way we can put accross our issues related to the bike and also realated to service centers. I hope we have enough and more to discuss with the service team to help make the bike better.

Offline Prajeesh

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2018, 05:02:39 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Dear Dominar Owners,

You are receiving this invite because you have purchased bike between March 1st 2017 till June 30th 2017.

Bajaj actively use feedback to constantly improve their product and provide you with the best possible outcome

Prerequisites to attend this event are,

1:- Purchased bike between March 1st 2017 till June 30th 2017.
2:- All Owners must have done at least 10000kms and 2 services

It's Your Turn, Share your thoughts in the comments so that one from you can represent them to Bajaj Technical Team.

Thanks,
DOCB

I voted yes, however i won't be able to attend the session as i am out of town. Below are the question which i would like to ask to Bajaj.
These are not related to issues with bike. But in general because when i went for updating the ECU SW, i got reply from SC stating that "we do not recommend to update the ECU. However we are just doing it because owners are asked for it". This puts the customer in confusion and shows SC don't care what can happen after that.

1.       If there is an issue happened due to a bug in the new version SW, which led to a fatal or non-fatal accident, who will take the responsibility of the issue if the bike was updated with the new SW version which is not intended for the bike and updated by SC after asked by the vehicle owner?. Bajaj, Service Center or Owner of the vehicle? (I am sure supplier of the SW will not come at the picture first hand towards public).

This question is based on an assumption that there is a minimal possibility. However it cannot be avoided as it could lead a fatal situation.

2. Is there any proper guidance issued to SC, stating that under what all conditions they can recommend to update the ECU?. If no I would request Bajaj to do so and convince the customer if they are demanding.

3. Is there any proper guidance issued to SC, stating that the new SW version is for what purpose and how they should check the vehicle to identify the bike has the same issue?. If no I would request Bajaj to do so and convince the customer if they are demanding.

4. I have seen some OEM's issues press note or social media news which mentions about recall and fix for particular issues. If the recent SW updates released by Bajaj is for fixing some bugs, was there any press note of social media news provided?. If no, I would request Bajaj to do it and increase the image.

5. Its noted that some Bajaj authorized centers sells custom made accessories like crash guard etc to owners when they are selling the bike itself by convincing the customer. Is this allowed by Indian Motor Cycle Act Section 52(1)?. When the custom made crash guards etc are different in shape from the stock one, If the owner is fined by RTO for un-authorized modification, Can the owner blame and request to take action on sellers and Bajaj for selling these items. Because these centers are authorized by Bajaj.

« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2018, 01:06:10 PM »
Hi! So my bike was bought during mid April and I have crossed second service. But my motorcycle haven't crossed 10,000 km. I am just about 6000. I was wonder if I could join in too? Thanks.

Offline Madesh

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2018, 12:48:17 AM »
Hi, the new domis are getting 5 years warranty, kindly ask Bajaj peeps to give existing owners extended warranty for a certain extra cost. Thanks