Hazard light for dominar!

• 11 Replies

Offline Domirider

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
Hazard light for dominar!
« on: July 22, 2018, 10:30:37 PM »
Dear riders,
This is regarding hazard lights adaptor for dominar (any bike with LED indicators) called *I-smart universal hazard adaptor version zeta*.

*Features*
1. Smallest in Size
2. 100 Different Patterns
3. 15 Mins Follow me Home Pattern
4. Shockproof & Water Resistant
5. 1 Year Warranty
6. Universal can fit in any bike.
7. No Harm to Wiring Harness & Does not Drain the Battery
9. Updated Hardware & Software

*1 year warranty includes any Minor issue that will be repaired it or else replaced it with a new one. Physical, water damage is not covered.*

I have personally tested the device on my Dom8nar for more than a month before bringing it to you guys.

Here is my review of the device.

Have got my hands on the hazard lights device. I felt it to be amazing in terms of quality. Also, the quality of the wires is good. There are fuses used for the critical connection so as to no harm is taken by the wiring or the battery. The patterns are also great. So I think this is overall a good product.
There are no issues just that switching to the next pattern is a bit tricky and I'm figuring out with the vendor about the same. Other than that used the hazard lights for a complete day and faced no issues. I'm unsure of the exact pattern count, the vendor says its 100 different patterns. The product is great, a little costly but worth the price.

Apart from switching to a new pattern, I faced no issues with it.

Also when I first did the writing on my own, I messed up a bit. But since the vendor provides 1 fuses for main connection (one for battery positive terminal and other for tail lamp) I faced no issues. Also, there is an option where when u turn off the bike when the hazard lights are on, it continues to work for the next 15 min (useful for short breaks on the highway, where u can take the key along and the Hazard lights still work)

*pricing*
Single : 1500
5 quantity : 1450
10 quantity: 1350
15 quantity: 1300
20 quantity: 1250

For KTM's we will just need the adaptor, however, for other bikes, an adapter is required which costs an additional 150 rs (includes the adaptor, wiring kit, fuse) The above rates are only for adaptors excluding the wiring kit, adaptor and fuse.

All interested riders are free to have a look at the hazard lights at the next gupshup or a small meetup before that

*disclaimer: THIS IS NOT A DOCB BULK PURCHASE* and just a normal order from a vendor I know

We can talk to the vendor regarding further prices however if we know the exact quantity.
Request all the interested people to take the below poll so we can have an approximate count.

Hazard light adaptor works best with LED indicator only (in case you planning to purchase it for a different bike)

Offline Nikhn

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Hazard light for dominar!
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2018, 06:50:40 AM »
So I am assuming this works without the need for an additional switch. Also is it possible to put up the wiring diagram? I would like to see the connections.
Thank you.
Honda Aviator (2012-2014), KTM RC200 (2014-2017), Dominar 400- (2017- present), Duke 390 (2017-present)

Riding is not my passion, it is my motivation.

Offline DC

• +1/-0
  • One Life Live It
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2018, 10:55:21 AM »
By reading the description sounds to be a good buy, could you post the device and the connectors so that others can make up their mind if they are interested. Also you can put up a video about the installation for easy reference.

Offline Prajeesh

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2018, 01:36:28 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Dear riders,
This is regarding hazard lights adaptor for dominar (any bike with LED indicators) called *I-smart universal hazard adaptor version
Request all the interested people to take the below poll so we can have an approximate count.

Is there a pic available to see. I would like to know whether we need to tap either the supply wires or indicator brackets.

Offline Domirider

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2018, 09:15:40 PM »
Attached are the images of the wiring diagram, the wiring kit and the hazard light adaptor.

Offline Nikhn

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2018, 06:25:37 AM »
Thanks for the wiring diagram. I have just two clarifications. How are the wires connected to the bike wires? Stripping the stock wires? Or there is an adapter which plugs into the vehicle connector? Why is an external switch optional? What advantage does it give?
Honda Aviator (2012-2014), KTM RC200 (2014-2017), Dominar 400- (2017- present), Duke 390 (2017-present)

Riding is not my passion, it is my motivation.

Offline Domirider

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2018, 11:55:12 AM »
Hi, no wires are stripped in this process.

On Dominar we have 3 wires (left indicator, right indicator and tail lamp) which connect through a kind of a plug. So you just need to open the plug, put this wire in it and plug it again. also, a fuse is provided for connecting wires to the tail lamp and battery (+ve). On checking with the vendor, an additional switch is for bikes like pulsar 220 in which the indicator goes off automatically, however, it is not needed on dominar. TRIED and TESTED

Offline Domirider

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2018, 09:13:39 AM »
Hi,

Here is the link to the DIY video for hazard light connections and working.

Offline Prajeesh

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2018, 09:39:36 AM »
Hi,

Here is the link to the DIY video for hazard light connections and working.

If my favorite pattern is the 25th one, do i need to select that every time I turn ON the ignition?. If i have selected the favorite pattern in the previous ignition cycle, will the same pattern starts by default when you turn ON the flasher in the next ignition cycle?

Offline Domirider

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 26, 2018, 11:13:09 AM »
U can save ur favourite patterns on this device and continue with it. So when you turn on the hazard lights, it starts from the pattern tat you have set

Offline DC

• +1/-0
  • One Life Live It
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 27, 2018, 11:53:39 AM »
Good one Domirider it's nice and simple for others to understand , you could check with the admins and see if anyone needs it so that bulk order can be placed

Offline Domirider

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 27, 2018, 12:04:28 PM »
Good one Domirider it's nice and simple for others to understand , you could check with the admins and see if anyone needs it so that bulk order can be placed

Thanks, DC  ;D
Yeah, I have checked with admins and created a poll for all the people who are interested in purchasing the hazard lights.